Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday

I didnt want to miss my doubletalk class that I am taking...I am suppose to be taking it with the twins but they have had runny noses the past two classes. My friend Rachel from my twins and siblings playgroup came over with her kids this morning and watch my girls for me while I went to the class. Ebba came over with all her kids too so it was a party at our house but I didnt host it! Sam spent the day at Debbies. Check out http://chezlong.blogspot.com/2007/10/thurs.html to see how much fun the girls had with the all the kids while I was gone. When I got back the girls were asleep so I picked up the house and watched some tv...I still need to address all the thank you notes I did on Sunday but I felt like doing nothing! After they woke up and a quick snack we headed out to Babies r us! I had a bunch of coupons and I save almost $10! I;ve become such a frugal shopper!

No comments:

Post a Comment