Tuesday, October 23, 2007

another fun twin and sib playgroup

This morning was a very hectic morning. I had a dentist appt first thing and we had to get a few rooms cleaned up because our realtor was coming over to take pictures. Last night Jon mowed the front lawn but it got to dark to do the back so he had to do that before he headed on in to work. I got all the girls fed, packed them up and we headed to Albany for the twins and sibs playgroup. Always fun. The twins and I have a cold and with this play group we only meet every other week so I hate to miss it. So we went snotty noses and all. They dont mind, they all have older kids so it's not these first time parents trying to keep the germs away!! Everybody had fun. On the way home they all fell asleep so when I got home I grabbed a magazine and headed to Costco. They all slept great. It was the first time I went to Costco and pushed the stroller instead of a cart. Last time I did the cart thing Sam had to go to the bathroom and I left the twins with the cashier so today I thought I'd just push the stroller. That way if she had to go I could take them all in. I ended up piling the stroller up with all the food, diapers and formula so when I went to check out I bought there to go bags. They were so heavy I ended up getting someone to help me take everything to the car... and after all that Sam didnt have to go to the bathroom!

Sam always wants to come out to the car with me while I pack it up before we go anywhere, today I told her to stay with the twins and this is the way they waited for me. Too cute!

Let us out!

So many toys...which one do we play with first!


Here's Samantha saying goodbye to Elizabeth and Miranda.


Sam loves to sit on Sydney for some insane reason!

a la peanut butter & jelly sandwiches

No comments:

Post a Comment