Sunday, October 7, 2007

A day at the Pates


Jack w Syd Emily w Cj
Lazy Daze
We made a little play pen for the girls... They were happy campers!
Sarah getting a good workout!


Yummy popsicles!


Yesterday Sam was missing Jack and Emily so we headed over to their house. They didnt have any plans for the day. So we played all day. Samantha loves jumping on the trampoline. We left our house around 10:30 am and didnt get home until 9:30pm. I dont know why I dont pack like we are going to be there over night...I didnt bring enough food, diapers and I didnt pack there pjs. We did go to Target to get Sams Halloween costume so I bought more diapers and more food too. Sam has been saying she wanted to be Dora the Explorer for the past month but when we got to the store and she saw a Cinderella costume that's what she decided to be. I was pretty happy too becasue the Dora costume looked pretty cheap and it was $30! She is the cutest little princess now I have to keep her out of it until Halloween time. We also got a chicken costume for Courtney and Sydney gets to be the lady bug.



This is Sam when she was the lady bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment