Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Moore's Pumpkin Patch





This morning I packed up the kids and went to the business Costco in Hayward. I like shopping at Costco because they have the shopping carts that fit the twins in the front and Sam sits in the basket. This Costco has a great bathroom, you can push the cart right in so when Sam had to go to the bathroom it wasnt a pain. On the way there we passed a pumpkin patch that had one of those pump it up slides but it wasnt pumped up so I told Sam if it was on the way home we'd swing by...it wasnt. I figured we'd just go to Moore's Pumpkin Patch which is just a couple miles up the freeway but the twins feel asleep so I told Sam after naps and lunch we'd head on over. So we got in the car around 245 and lo and behold Sam fell asleep. I drove all the way to Dublin filled the gas tank up at Safeway...I got .10 cents off a gallon using my card but big deal it was still 3.21 a gallon. I think it was 3.09 at the one off I usually go to but I digress. We got to the pumpkin patch around 330 and played for 45 minutes. Sam had a blast! She loved this fun house thing where you got to jump in the balls and climb up to a fun bridgr and a slide. The twins were all eyes on Sam the whole time.


How high can she fly?!



all smiles as usual



My sister is driving a train!





Conductor Sam






She's flying a helicoter



this year



last year



No comments:

Post a Comment