Friday, June 8, 2007

4 hours off!

I got a babysitter today. It was the first time I let a stranger watch my kids. I was a little scared at first but when I met her I felt very good about it. I found her through my moms twins club. Her sister has 6 year old boy twins so she's been around twins. She did a great job, they napped for her and she took them for a stroll. When I came in she was on the floor with Syd while Cj was swinging. It was a little expensive but she is the going rate so you pay what ya gotta pay. I just wont be getting a massage this month! I did go get a pedicure and met Kristina at the Cheesecake factory for lunch. So I throughly enjoyed my free time! I had to take Big dog to the vet this afternoon so I left the twins over at Julies and they really liked Dom's bouncy seats! I think I need to get one like they have because the girls really played in them. The two I have arent as neat as his! I did go to target this afternoon and bought diapers and formula but when I got home I realized I bought the wrong formula- it was the one for over 9 month olds- ugh! So I sent Jon out this evening to get the right kind. I am so excited we tried the target brand of formula and Cj can tolerate it! It's less then half the price of the enfamil...not breast feeding sure is expensive!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blogs-finally caught up. Sorry about Taylor's incident yesterday. I talked to a few people about it and feel better-we can discuss it more later. As somebody told me-we do not try to eat our friends-we hug them. For those nosy people reading this-Taylor bit Sam on the chin at daycare--the incident was unseen but I bet Sam was trying to give Taylor a hug or kiss and Taylor thought that Sam might tast sweet.

    ReplyDelete