Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bath time!

Today I went to Danville and bought a bath ring from a twin club member. When I was over there I called to see what the Pate kids were doing, I thought I could get one to ride with me while I went and ran a few errands. I ended up just leaving the girls there and got to do them by myself! My first stop was the bank...I had a $25 bond that my mom bought for me back in March of 1969. I thought I was only going to get $25 but they gave me $137.27, SCORE! So I treated everybody to taco bell! Back to the bath,



This bath ring is awesome. Sam got to take a bath with her sisters tonight. I need to find one more of these things. My friend in the twin/toddler playgroup has two that she got at a twins club sale for $4 for both...I had to pay $10 for one :( I have been looking around and they are hard to find! The one they sell at babies r us has this thing that attaches to the side of the tub and it's big with that on it. I need to get three kids in the tub so that just wont work! I think the next time we'll try it in the sink unless Samantha really wants to bathe with them again. Looking forward to the day when they can sit all by themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment