Wednesday, June 13, 2007

picnic by the water

I thought of my Grama Toot today...I think about her every day but today was a day I wished I could have called her. I was getting ready to leave the house with the twins (Sams @ daycare) and I realized I was leaving about 1/2 hour before I am suppose to feed them again. UGH! Grama told me once that she loved her babies but hated feeding them all the time! She would have laughed at me because i was feeling the same way!So I had to pack up their food and we went to the Marina Park in San Leandro and had a picnic. It's an Amparo day so I needed to get out of the house to let her clean! It was 91* when I got into the car at 1145 am so I figured we'd head to the bay for picnic it was only 78* in the shade there. The girls loved it! They are getting to be so big !

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great day-wish I could join ya but I am scrambling around trying to get myself prepped to return for work-yuk. Lets choose a PM date for the Pleas Fair.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete