Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bocce Babes

Sydney had her first taste of a snow cone tonight thanks to Lisa and Boo!



Tonight was my kickoff of the bocce season (I missed the opening night last week) We lost the first game 6-12 and won the second 12-6 I dont know if we won the third game though...I left after that to go to a doubletalk Arbonne party. Everybody loved seeing the twins (& Samantha) They got passed around to everyone. It was fun getting back into the groove of the game. Linda Gray was my partner in crime tonight and the second game we got 4 points back to back Wahoo! Too fun!! Jon was a trooper tonight and ran around with Sam. He got all the kids to bed too...even though he said the twins were hungry and fussy when they got home. I got home at 10 and he was reading books to Sam because he finally just got the twins to bed. Oh what a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment