Friday, June 1, 2007

Bumbo party


These kids are just so cute sitting in their bumbos! Yesterday we went for a walk down to the pizza palor for lunch with Julie, Dom and Taylor. It ended up being a loud whiny lunch. First we lost Cj's best leopard blankie on the walk, then the twins cried pretty much the whole time we were eating even though they had their bottles and Sam and Taylor werent listening to us by the end I wanted to pull all my hair out. I came home and made LOST BLANKET signs with a picture of Cj on it all snuggled in it with a $10 reward. I was so bummed! Jon humored me and we all walked down to Chipotles for dinner while I posted the signs on a bunch of telephone poles. I am hoping a highschooler picked it up and would rather have 10 bucks then a baby blanket!!

No comments:

Post a Comment