Thursday, June 14, 2007

6 month check up!

Courtney Joy aka peanut

Height: 25.25 inches (30%)
Weight: 14 lbs 8 oz (25%)
Head: 16 inches (10%)





Sydney Elizabeth aka pumpkin

Height: 27.5 inches (95%)
Weight: 17 lbs 10 oz (80%)
Head: 16.5 inches (50%)



the doc said that they are doing great. He said that they have round heads so not to worry about them being small headed is the volume that counts! The poor girls had to get 3 shots today. it's so hard to do by myself because I want to snuggle both of them when they are done but it's hard to do when I have to hold one to get the shots so I had bottles all ready for them which calmed them down! My friend Julie watched Sammy kay while I took the girls and they had a bunch of fun in their back yard. It's a hot one today, suppose to be 100* yuck!

arent those girls so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment