Tuesday, June 5, 2007

tired

the last few days have been tiring to say the least. i dont know what it was but this past weekend at least to me seemed the longest so far. It's just constant kids 24/7. Love them but sometimes I would just love 8 solid hours of sleep! Sam didnt nap, well she did but it was only in the car maybe 40 minutes each day. So that makes for long afternoons and she fights bed time then too. This parenting is tough. with all the cleaning and feeding it just never ends! Feeding the twins takes about 45 minutes and I am only feeding them morning and evening...I havent started lunch yet...it just takes to dang long. I know it's time to start at least with Syd since Cj still really doesnt like to eat. Take last night for an example Syd ate 2 Green Beans, 2 Sweet potatoes, 1 carrot, and one chicken (I make my food so these are cubes from ice trays) and 7 oz of formula and Cj ate 1 green bean and 1 carrot and tasted the sweet potato but didnt want it plus 9 oz of formula. So I know Syd would love lunch too. This week for sure. We are trying the target formula next since it's half the price of the enfamil that we've been using. I sure hope Cj takes to it. The Costco brand didnt do well with her so I am hoping this brand will.
Right now all the girls are alseep in their own beds. Sam was the hardest to put down today. She screamed for 30 minutes and only wanted me to snuggle her in her bed which is a toddler size so very uncomfortable she was going ballistic in our bed. She really misses her pacifer but I am not giving in plus they were thrown in the garbage so they are gone. I have caught her 3 X with Cjs bice -never syds- so I know she wants it back. I am hoping in a week it'll be forgotten, yeah right!
The breast feeding is done. My breasts have been extremely tender so I sent out a email to my moms club asking if I should pump or just live through this pain. Most people sent back saying that I should just live through it and put cabbage leaves on them it should only last a week. and also to watch for lumps, plugged ducts to make sure I dont get mastitis so far so good. They do feel a little better today so maybe the cabbage is working and the worst of it is over!
Well thats my rant for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment