Thursday, June 7, 2007

CJ Blanket


If you've been reading this blog you know that last Thursday we lost Cj's nice leopard blankie on a walk. I was bummed and put up reward flyers trying to see if I could get it back. Above is the picture I put on the flyer. It was a gift from Auntie Theresa, Syd got one with zebra stripes. They are super softie and the girls love them. Well yesterday afternoon I got a phone call from a Mexican saying he had my blanket. I was like great where are you at and he said in his broke english "I dont want $10" I thought he was going to be nice guy and then he says "I want $100 or I throw in trash" I told him thanks but no thanks and that he was mean. Then he hung up on me! my one and only call and it was probably a crank call. I could buy a new blanket for that price!!

No comments:

Post a Comment