Tuesday, June 26, 2007

POOP

Today was our twin/toddler playgroup. We went to Rachels house. Sam is totally into talking her clothes off right now so at one point she was in with Parker and Lincoln playing with them in just her diaper. She did put her dress back on at some point but then she took her diaper off...Rachel came outside where I was feeding the girls and said you better check Sam I think she pooped, I found her diaper with no poop but I found a towel with poop on it. Sure enough Sam wasnt wearing a diaper and I asked her to show me where she pooped. She pointed to the slide and there was a big streak of poop coming down it and then she took me into the house and showed me where she took her poop! Thank God they have hardwood floors or we'd be paying to get there carpet cleaned! Now we just need to work on her going in the potty! Other then that we had a great time visiting with everyone. Two more moms with twins came today. One has a toddler who didnt come with 10 week old twin girls and the other one has 10 month old twin girls and is 6 months pregnant with a boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment